DIVERSITY – CREATING OUTSTANDING ORGANISATIONS
A different perspective on Diversity, with subjects such as Inclusion, Gender Balance, Cognitive Diversity, Ecosystems, … Great keynote speakers are on the programme!
- Matthew Syed – Author of the book “Rebel Ideas: The Power of Diverse Thinking”
- Caroline Criado Perez – Author of the book “Invisible Women: exposing data bias in a world designed for men”
- Julian Birkenshaw – Ecosystems and the opportunities or challenges for organisations
- Gillian Brooks – The Influence Effect: Negotiating the Nuances of Gendered Communication
- Guillaume Soenen – Chairholder – APICIL Santé et Performance au Travail
More detailed on the programme and speakers will be available soon.